Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Excuses excuses...

Me and my big yap! A few months back I made a pledge to blog at least once a month, but as you know I haven't since like December. In all fairness it wasn't completely my fault. My laptop is a bit...shall we say...mature? Oh, hell, it's old and sometimes acts up. For some reason it would not let me post anything to this blog. I had to monkey with it for a few months til I finally found the problem. But not before it lost it's memory (read: all my saved photos, documents, itunes...) TWICE! I was lucky enough to figure it out and fix the problem and now I'm back in business! I've got a couple of drafts to tweak and I'll be posting them soon.

2 comments:

JC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JC said...

I hope you have a backup for your computer so those pictures and music haven't been lost forever.

Everything not saved will be lost. (Nintendo "Quit Screen" message.